Kabal Forums

Greetings

8 replies
Untagged users
Hello,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello.

I current have two characters, Darkrage the rogue and Hisroth the crafter/gatherer. I am currently working mainly on Engineering and lvl 7 gathering for Hisroth.

I was formally of Sensou and as they are taking a break I am looking to join RAC. I've stopped by in Mumble a few times also.

I am 41, have a family and travel a lot so my play time is limited, but if there are any schedule events I usually make a point to join. I am in the EST time zone also.

Hisroth has applied for membership and I'll try to get my rogue to apply tonight.

Hope you'll have me and looking forward to gaming with you all. Both accounts are Day 1 exp.
Posted Mar 3, 15 · OP
Kaballer
ROOKIE
good to see you are still active and with us.
Posted Mar 3, 15
Kaballer
ROOKIE
We're happy to have you with us Darkrage. Last I checked you are already registered with Stoneroot in game through Sensou. Best not to leave that company and switch to the Ash Crickets until you are online at the same time as Sunnfire. The Join company process is so time restricted, it would be easy to get stuck in limbo between leaving the one company and getting registered with the other.
Posted Mar 3, 15
Untagged users
whoops! Left Sensou last night and applied for RAC with both of my characters. I'll try to catch someone in mumble this week.
Posted Mar 4, 15 · OP
Kaballer
ROOKIE
Tonight is PFO meeting nite, so Sunnfire should be on for a bit. For you, I think that would be around midnight to 2 AM as the time he will be on. Try PMing him as well.
Posted Mar 4, 15
Kaballer
ROOKIE
Darkrage is NA based, not EU if I remember correctly. So 7-9pm EST is probably the best time to check in.
Posted Mar 4, 15
Kaballer
ROOKIE
Welcome Darkrage!
Posted Mar 4, 15
Untagged users
Yep, I was in mumble all last night but didnt see him get. I'll try to get it sorted this weekend as I have found out I have some extended play time coming up this weekend and next week.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

I am assuming once i get accepted into a Kabal Company i'll get access to the rest of the forums?
Posted Mar 5, 15 · OP
Kaballer
ROOKIE
Even if there is a delay getting attached in game, you should have Recruit status here if you don't already (red name). That gives access to all except couple of subforums. Those were excluded I believe because some obvious spy applications were made back in the land rush times. After people have been with us long enough to get to know (about a month) they go up to full member and have full access to all threads. There's a thread in one of the info sections where Sunnfire lays it out, I can't remember which one.

I can't see status in my phone, If you don't have recruit status here yet, we have to remind Sunn about it.
Posted Mar 5, 15 · Last edited Mar 5, 15
NoticeNotices